Monday 8 October 2012

This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge- Ghosts!

For todays This is Halloween Nair Art Challenge I have for you Ghosts! Now Ghosts..it's one of those challengers that are easier said than done to do nail art things when you think about it. I was going to do a haunted house with a ghost trailing across 3 fingers..but it just didn't looks right. So instead for you I have a Ghost family out for a walk, at twilight :)
Halloween Ghost nail art

Halloween Ghost nail art

Halloween Ghost nail art

Halloween Ghost nail art

Did I mention that I am completely non artistic?? You are lucky these are not stick figure ghosts, LOL. Anyways..for the base I used 2 coats of Essie Mademoiselle topped with Lynderella Bride of Franken. I clearly freehanded the ghosts with Kleancolor White, and stamped the Haunted house with BM plate 305. I then sprinkled some of China Glazes CG in the City around the edges. Of course my fav finger is the one with the Haunted house..Bride of Franken really shines through here giving it a great effect. Out of the ghosts, I think the girl ghost is my fav..I like the bow :)



Make sure you take a look at all the other lovely Halloween nail art!

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute Jass!! I'm still wondering what to do for my nails with this challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete