Sunday 26 January 2014

Australia Day Nail Art- Swim Between the Flags

It's Australia Day! Today I wanted to portray what most of Australians like to do on a hot day and this meant I had to *gasp* free hand my nail art. I suck at free hand, never could paint or draw..so this was as good as I could manage when I attempted some free hand stuff. So, Australia is known for it's beaches and surf and we have life guards that are on duty "in between the flags" as the rips and tides can be quite dangerous.. so this is what I did! It's insanely hot at the moment, so I certainly wouldn't be out in the heat of the day. So here is my simple Beach Flag nail art :)

Australia Day Beach Nail Art
To create this look I used China Glaze Sydney Sand for the beach with NerdLacquer Entirely Unlike Tea glitter, I used China Glaze Bahamian Escape for the Water with Sally Hansen Hypnautical Glitter and China Glaze Sea Spray for the Sky. The flag was with China Glaze Happy go Lucky and Liquid Leather and Essence Fame Fatal.

Australia Day Beach Nail Art

I might have to try an Australian Flag for next year..or get more into the theme of Aussie Day, it's going to have to be with stamping plates cos my nail art suuuucks! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment