Sunday 13 April 2014

L'oreal Miss Pixie with Cirque Magic Hour

Hey guys! Here is another blue mani for you for Paint It Blue month for Autism Awareness. I love blue so a month of it is no great hardship! Today I have for you a Jelly and a glitter..with a little stamping thrown in for good measure. I'm having a few personal stress issue at the moment, some mine, some my family, some my friends which means I haven't had time to sit down and just paint my nails, or plan to paint my nails. I still have polish happening but mostly just fitting it in around hospital visits, work, cooking paleo food and some sleep. On the upside I feel more active? Wierd huh. So this is my nails that I am sporting at the moment. L'oreal Miss Pixie which is a brilliant blue jelly- 3 coats for this look. A top coat of Circque Magic Hour and some puzzle stamping with Essie Penny Talk.
L'oreal Miss Pixie with Cirque Magic Hour and Essie Penny Talk stamping


L'oreal Miss Pixie with Cirque Magic Hour and Essie Penny Talk stamping


L'oreal Miss Pixie with Cirque Magic Hour and Essie Penny Talk stamping

L'oreal Miss Pixie with Cirque Magic Hour and Essie Penny Talk stamping

So, L'oreal Miss Pixie..love! Visible nail line, yeah, but so? Hehe. This was 3 coats and I probably could have done a 4th to make sure there was no VNL, but that was so not the point of having a jelly polish. Some fading at the tips with the polish but that is probably my application. Cirque Magic Hour has beautiful blue and copper flakie glitter in a clear base. I did have to add thinner to make the clear base less gluggy, but the glitters were easy to apply despite that. I matched up Essie Penny talk for my stamping and puzzle pieces were the choice of course! Hope you are ready for the week ahead..I wish there was more weekend than working week, LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty- it's a really lush blue isn't it? And the gold gives it a very royal touch imho.
    Hope the stress eases up a bit for you- I can certainly relate to that one ;)
    Anyway, just wanted to comment as you do lovely swatches and run a great blog,
    Em

    ReplyDelete