Monday 21 January 2013

China Glaze Surreal Appeal

I have a really quick and really late post for you today...China Glaze Surreal Appeal plus stamping plus glitter equals mani fail! Ugh! Just to show you what happens when polish and stamping and glitter gets ugly I wanted to show you the end result. Each polish component on it's own are lovely, together..not so much.
So, this is 2 coats of China Glaze Surreal Appeal, stamping with Ulta3 Pale Dahlia and accent nail with Black Cat Lacquer Just Like Heaven and THEN China Glaze Fairy Dust slapped on top. Pretty good example of more isn't always better, LOL!

 Ooh look, coral mess!

 Erk!

 I don't completely hate this shot..the glitter accent nail looks nice :)

 This combo just doesn't work for me. I don't know if Surreal Appeal just wasn't bright enough or the contrast stamping didn't contrast enough. I just DON'T like it!! Needless to say I took this off pretty damn quickly. I did wear it for a day..but didn't enjoy it. Blerg. Too bad, in my mind the colors went together nicely..my mind was playing tricks on me clearly. Again, let me stress on their own, all these polishes are great..just not thrown together!
What do you think about my mani fail? When have you got it completely wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment