Tuesday 7 May 2013

Essie Jag-u-are with stamping- Wedding nails!

So, my week of insanity is over and I am on annual leave for this week..yay! I went to a lovely wedding on Friday just gone and decided on Essie Jag-u-are with stamping. The only problem was I didn't get to the stamping ON the night of the wedding. It didn't really matter as no one was looking at my nails, all eyes were on the bride. Luckily I did an awesome job on HER nails! LOL.  So, anyways. I got Jag-u-are on my nails for the wedding and after quite a few drinks and dancing that night I woke at 4.48 am unable to sleep. So I did the rest of the mani then..how cray cray am I?? Anyways, here is the result!
Essie Jag-u-are with stamping
Essie Jag-u-are with NerdLacquer Warrior Ethos accent and stamping

Essie Jag-u-are with stamping
This pic shows how the red can also look!

NerdLacquer Warrior Ethos
Up close and personal of NL Warrior Ethos, pretty iridescent shimmer!

Essie Jag-u-are and Nfu Oh 49
 Nfu-Oh 49 on my thumb!

Essie Jag-u-are with stamping
 Creative angle shot!
 This was pretty fun when I finally finished this mani :) Too bad I didn't finish it for the wedding, but I really wasn't too fussed by that. The wedding was great and the bride and groom looked lovely and I definitely had a great time! I have all this week to play with polish and I am soooo excited..I have cleaned the house a bit today, read some books..and chilled out. Soo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment