Sunday 12 May 2013

One Year Blogiversary and Essie In the Cab-ana Kitchen Sink Mani

What? I've only just clued on that it's been a year since my first blog post..time does fly! So 175 posts later and I still a passion for polish and blogging as well as learning so much about polish, indie polishes and nail art techniques. I've met some amazing polish makers, nail artists and just plain out nice people in the nail polish world that I am pretty happy to be a very small part of the community. 

Today I am going to do a comparison post (and cringe at my cuticles!) as I started to paint my nails to stop biting them. So I was pretty bad at biting my nails and cuticles. It's taken ages to get my poor maligned fingers into better condition. My very first pic was taken on my iphone. So will the current mani that I am wearing so we are comparing apples with apples. We all started somewhere!

So a pic from today :)
Essie In the Cab-ana with L-R, Striping and Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire, Striping tape and rhinestone, stamping with Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire and China Glaze Glistening Snow dots, French tip with loose glitter.

Blue Skittles Mani with silver stamping using Bundle Monster plates

Well, that wasn't so bad was it? Okay, if I am being picky with the comparison - my nails are longer, less cuticle flooding, better cuticle condition..I think my stamping was pretty good though back then! Helped that I unknowingly had one of the best stamping silvers with China Glaze Millennium :) 
I've been prattling about a Giveaway, I guess the celebration of blogging for one year should be a good a reason as any. As soon as I can get my butt into gear I will do it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment