Wednesday 31 July 2013

AN Monday China Glaze Ruby Pumps Leopard Nails!

Hi guys, today I have for you ANMonday which today (erm, Wednesday is close to Monday,yeah?) is Leopard Print. I actually wore this on the weekend to the work Christmas party.. it being Christmas in July of course! This dictated what color the Leopard spots were, which being Christmassy I chose red :) I really loved how this look, but unfortunately when I took the picture..there was no sun, so the sparkle of China Glaze Ruby Pumps didn't come out to play, ah well. Onto the pics!


OPI My Vampire is Buff with China Glaze Ruby Pumps Leopard Print
OPI My Vampire is Buff with Leopard Print stamping and China Glaze Ruby Pumps accent nail and accents leopard spots :)

OPI My Vampire is Buff with China Glaze Ruby Pumps Leopard Print


OPI My Vampire is Buff with China Glaze Ruby Pumps Leopard Print

This was actually super sparkly in the sunlight, but sad I didn't get to catch that in a pac....but it was very fun to wear and I had matching toe nails as well :)  Of course after I work this I broke a nail! LOL. Oh well, nubbin life for me for a bit. Hope you guys are having a great week. Mine is the highs and the lows..with excitement for my trip to the USA getting great as it's now nearly only a month to go..can't wait!

If your in the US, please comment and let me know the places to shop for American polishes..and bubble wrap ...for the stuff I am going to bring back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment