Saturday 13 July 2013

Love Thy Polish Wildheart with Stamping

Good evening, it's a bit late on this side of the world and I'm typing this post as the rain pours down, with my cat sitting with me and watching the cricket. Tonight is a quick post, a follow on from the other day when I swatched Love Thy Polish's Wildheart. This was such a pretty polish that I couldn't resist adding some stamping with my new Bundle Monster Holiday Plates to see what cute designs they had! Also just to see that even though they are called Holiday Plates you can use them everyday :)
Love Thy Polish Wildheart with Essie Good as Gold stamping
This is Essie Good as Gold stamped over LTP Wildheart.

Love Thy Polish Wildheart with Essie Good as Gold stamping
 I stamped my thumb with the "Valentines/Love" plate..so cute!

Love Thy Polish Wildheart with Essie Good as Gold stamping
 The love birds are from the "Love" plate, the hanging bows from the "Baby Shower" designed plate and the little finger "Irish/St Patricks" plate

Love Thy Polish Wildheart with Essie Good as Gold stamping

 The shimmer and glitter of Love Thy Polish Wildheart really makes this a standout polish and a great background for stamping. This was so glittery and blingy that I didn't want to take it off. But alas my work sucks dogs balls about wearing polish. I do truly consider quitting daily because I feel so stifled and depressed. Nude is a great color, just not for the majority of my life! Argggggggggggh! Anyways..hope you're having a great weekend guys. I'm off to paint my nails a color that is not nude, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment