Friday 21 February 2014

Lilypad Lacquer In The Milky Way stamped

Hey guys, I've been home sick this week..the good thing is I think the rest and sleep is helping with whatever is going on :) Downside, you would think I have tons of time to do my nails. Too tired for inspiration! It sucks. Anyways,today I have for you something I wore last week and this is one of those mani's where I really loved it but it wasn't super in your face :) I used Lilypad Lacqer In the Milky Way, China Glaze Millennium stamping and some extra holo on my ring finger with Dance Legend Top Prismatic. To be honest my stamping plates are all over the shop so I used whatever I came across and liked! 

Lilypad Lacquer In the Milk Way with China Glaze Millennium stamping and Dance Legend Top Prismatic
Dandelions, Fish scales and houndstooth..random mani! LOL

Lilypad Lacquer In the Milk Way with China Glaze Millennium stamping and Dance Legend Top Prismatic


Lilypad Lacquer In the Milk Way with China Glaze Millennium stamping and Dance Legend Top Prismatic

Okay, so this wasn't the most cohesive of manicure looks..bu I really didn't care, LOL. I love the hounds tooth and Dandelion stamping. Lilypad lacquer In the Milky Way is super pigmented so the holo tends to hide a bit, bit I do really love it, it comes out more scattered in the final finish. I linear holo-ed it up a bit with Dance Legend Top Prismatic :) Hope you liked the mani..I certainly did..love holographics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment