Wednesday 26 February 2014

Dance Legend Top Prismatic

Hey guys! It's hump day today..and in my last Dance Legend Order I picked up to Top Prismatic which turns any nail polish into a holographic polish. When I had on Chanel Azure I decided to see if adding a holographic top coat added or subtracted to the loveliness of Chanel Azure :) I'll let you decide for yourself.


Chanel AzureChanel Azure with Dance Legend Top Prismatic Top coat
Chanel Azure, Left on its own and Right with Dance Legend Top Prismatic

Chanel AzureChanel Azure with Dance Legend Top Prismatic Top coat
 Chanel Azure, Left on it's own and Right with Dance Legend Top Prismatic

Chanel Azure with Dance Legend Top Prismatic Top coat
Dance Legend Top Prismatic over Chanel Azure

Chanel Azure with Dance Legend Top Prismatic Top coat
 Dance Legend Top Prismatic over Chanel Azure

Well, what do you think? Yay or nay? Chanel Azure on it's own is a bright duochrome polish that shifts from light to mid blue depending on the light. I think the Dance Legend Top Prismatic dulls that duochrome slightly but not in a terrible way.I loved how this added a bit of extra bling to an already awesome polish. I do know that holographic top coats do tend to dull the color of a creme polish and I own another holographic top coat polish that is thicker and does this. The formula for the Dance Legend is awesome as always and you only need a very thin coat to get a bright holo finish which is great. I ordered my Dance Legend Top Prismatic directly from Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment