Sunday 2 March 2014

A-England Briarwood

Hey guys! Its the end of the weekend for me and I can tell the week ahead is a doozy. It's always that way for me when I have holidays coming, holidays next week, yay! So today I have for you one of the newer to me A-England polishes with Briarwood. Briarwood is a burgandy/brown shifting polish with scatter holo. This color is definitely an Autumn color and although I am in denial about summer being over, officially its Autumn, boo :( This is 2 coats of Briarwood with top coat.

A-England Briarwood
A-England Briarwood- full sunlight

A-England Briarwood
 Holo and color shift

A-England BriarwoodA-England Briarwood
 A-England Briarwood in the shade and full sun

A-England Briarwood
 Gratuitous final shot of burgandy/red/brown holo goodness

In the shade this polish is a burgandy/maroon shade..and the lovely flashes of red come out in the sun. The holo does come out and play under artificial lighting but makes the polish turn brown, often making this polish look a bit darker than it really is. The sun definitely brings out the best in the polish but it so interesting to wear and the holo does make this so fun :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment