Sunday 1 July 2012

butter London

I don't always do a Nail Mail post, but I was pretty happy to have 2 packages waiting for me at the post office on Saturday and thought I would share :) I am a little lucky and quite persistent when I know there is a polish sale of polishes that I want. First off I ordered a few Butter London's when a fellow polish chick told me Ozsale was have a sale, I didn't go crazy (considering they are still expensive, even on sale!) but I had a few that I wanted to try.

butter London
My first butter London No More Waity Katie, Lady Muck and The Black Knight (no flash)

butter London
 With Flash
I hear the formula's with the Butter London's can be a bit hit and miss, so will have to swatch and  let you know.

Now onto the persistent/lucky nail mail, Dollish! Dolly was having a her polish restock at sometime throughout the day (American time) and it just so happened I was up and onto the sale at the right time. It was around 3am Australian time but I managed to get nearly everything I wanted AND lucky enough to get the Mystery polish of Toxic Avenger which I lemminged as soon as I knew it exsisted, LOL. Toxic Avenger was mini sized only, and I missed out on the full sized Gym Tan Laundry, but made that up in the minis :) I also received Girly Bits Hocus Pocus which I wanted to throw in as it's just hot stuff in a bottle! 

Dollish polishes and Girly Bits Hocus Pocus
 L-R, GTL, Toxic Avenger, Expecto Patronum,  Sweet Dreams are Made of Glitter, Legends of Zelda pair- The Hero of Time and Hylian Princess and Girly Bits Hocus Pocus.

Dollish polishes and Girly Bits Hocus Pocus
As above but with Flash :)

Dollish Gym Tan Laundry
Gym Tan Laundry Macro Shot, so pretty!

Dollish Sweet Dream Are Made of Glitter
 Sweet Dreams are made of Glitter, up close :)

Girly Bits Hocus Pocus
Hocus Pocus blingyness
I was pretty suprised (in a good way) about how lovely both Sweet Dream are Made of Glitter and Expecto Patronum are! They were kinda "pop them in the cart and see if I really need them" at the time and I am glad I did. The green in Sweet Dreams is not for everyone but I love the color. I expect that I will have to sit Expecto upside down to get the lovely glitters out to play a bit as you can see they are pooled at the bottom, but that is no hardship.

If there is any requests on the Dollish's for swatching, please let me know otherwise I'll do a swatch of one of them this week amongst the various polishes I have floating around :) I am also expecting Nostalgic Lacquers Andie, Duckie and Blain soon which is super exciting as I LOVE the 80's and Pretty and Pink so can't wait to try them.

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with every single one of your haul - so gorgeous! And very lucky to have scored all the Dollish Polishes!

    I love BL lacquer, Black Knight is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete