Saturday 1 September 2012

5 Way Blue glitters!

 Of course everyone out there has 5 glitters polish top coats to chose from to go over blue polish to make it more fun, don't they? Erm, well, anways..as I seem to have few choices I thought I would do a quick 5 glitter comparison, from the subtle glitter effect to in-your-face choices..btw I swatched these glitters over China Glaze Towel Boy Toy. They players in this game are:


Blue Glitter nail polishes
L-R, Sinful Colors Nails Deep Blue Ocean, All that Glitters Very Peacockish, China Glaze Liquid Crystal, China Glaze Blue Hawaiian, CrowsTows Absolum Your Potions Master

Blue Glitter Nail Polish
Oooh, so pretty!

Sinful Colors Deep Blue Ocean
This is Sinful Colors Deep Blue Ocean in the bottle

Sinful Colors Deep Blue Ocean
 Blue Ocean on the Thumb!

China Glaze Blue Hawaiian
 China Glaze Blue Hawaiian in the bottle

China Glaze Blue Hawaiian
On my first finger!

All That Glitters Very Peacockish
All that Glitters Very Peacockish in da bottle

All That Glitters Very Peacockish
 A Peacockish finger

China Glaze Liquid Crystal
 China Glaze Liquid Crystal

China Glaze Liquid Crystal
 Liquid Crystal Gradient :)

CrowsToes Absolum
 CrowsToes Absolum Your Potions Master

CrowsToes Absolum
Absolum on da finger

Blue Glitters nail polish
Final parade of pretty glitter
Although I appear to have a few subtle glitters, I do lean towards the chunkier more obvious ones. Blue Ocean and Blue Hawaiian probably would not get a full mani for me..an accent finger or something to be stamped over. Peacock-ish and Absolum would have a stand alone mani..or an accent finger as well! Liquid Crystal is neither here nor there for me..it's not blue enough to really go with a blue manicure! LOL.

Which glitter is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Your glitter collection is totally droolworthy! If I had to pick, I'd go for Very Peacockish :)

    ReplyDelete