Friday 31 August 2012

KB Shimmer Bejeweled

Oooh, today I have a KB Shimmer polish..Bejeweled! Bejeweled is a glitter topcoat with various purple, aqua, blue and rose gold hex's. This is a glitterbomb in a bottle and looks so pretty! I couldn't wait to try this, with the rose colored gold hex's in the bottle I thought it would look great over a peach polish. I popped this over Lilaquer To Protect Love :)


KBShimmer Bejweled
 KB Shimmer Bejeweled

KBShimmer Bejweled
Macro shot of the glitters :)

KBShimmer Bejweled

KBShimmer Bejweled

KBShimmer Bejweled

KBShimmer Bejweled


KBShimmer Bejweled

KBShimmer Bejweled

KBShimmer Bejweled
Extreme Close up of the Glitters!

The photos do not show just how lovely and blingy the glitters are in real life. They go really well with the peach polish and just dazzle as you move your fingers! You can see there is a good spread of all the different glitter and I didn't have to fish anything out, it came out just as you see it. I didn't apply a top coat but I do think that this would have finished the look as we all like a nice smooth finish and it would have made the glitter pop even more! I purchased Bejeweled from Harlow and Co which is the only place you can for those not in America!

What do you think? Like, love or hate?


1 comment: