Sunday 25 November 2012

Butter London The Black Knight

Heya! How's it going? Today is a lovely day and I have only lazy Sunday things to do which also include time for nail polish, nail art and even making my own moisturizing nail polish remover!  I have finally finished constructed something that passes for a lightbox, but have also ordered a proper mini one. Today I have what I wore last night to a Hen's dinner which was The Black Knight with some stamping :) Not the best pics, so sorry about that!

Butter London The Black Knight
 One coat of The Black Knight over China Glaze Liquid Leather
Stamping in China Glaze Millennium

Butter London The Black Knight
 Butter London The Black Knight

Butter London The Black Knight

Butter London The Black Knight
 The Black Knight in Sunlight

Butter London The Black Knight
Stamping on thumb

I didn't love this mani..it was nice..but a bit meh for me. Ah well. I did like The Black Knight in the bottle but I think I ruined it a bit with the stamping. LOL.

I made my own moisturizing nail polish removed as per the instructions on Lab Muffin's blog about DIY Gentle but Moisturizing Nail Polish remover. I made up a 100ml batch of Acetone, to 10ml of Glycerin and 12ml of water and shook. It works a treat! I will be making up some more :) I also took some pics of my current nail polish combo in my homemade lightbox, so tomorrow will be the test of the first pics!

Hope you have all had a great weekend, until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment