Wednesday 5 June 2013

piCture pOlish O'Hara Stamped- AN Monday

Hi everyone! I am a little bit late for this post..but I did do this look on Monday for Aussie Nails Monday. This weeks AN Monday the theme was "Hearts" and since I had just received my piCture pOlish order I was pretty keen to try out one of my new pretties.  Calling out to me was the awesome o'hara, o'hara is the hottest gorgeous red polish with sparkles of holographic goodness that I just love! 


piCture pOlish o'hara
piCture pOlish o'hara, 2 coats with 1 coat of Seche Vite.

piCture pOlish o'hara
So pretty!

I then stamped with China Glaze Pink-ie Promise, Something Sweet and Color Club Miss Bliss in a graduation of pinks over the nail :)

piCture pOlish o'hara with pink hearts stamping
Picture taken in lightbox

piCture pOlish o'hara with pink hearts stamping

Dodgy pic with flash for holo goodness :)

piCture pOlish o'hara with pink hearts stamping
 Who doesn't like hearts and crosses? The pirate way to wear hearts, LOL.

This was a simple but elegant way to wear hearts without being too girly :) piCture pOlish  o'hara had a great formula and was just so gorgeous! I had been waiting for all the various shades of piCture pOlish that I wanted came into stock and ordered their fabulous everyday deal which meant 2 free polishes. Who doesn't love something for free? I purchased my piCture pOlish directly from their web site here for the Aussie girls but international chicks can hit up Llarowe

No comments:

Post a Comment