Tuesday 15 May 2012

Lush Lacquer haul

After a loooooooong day at work (10 hours just feels, well, like 10 hours plus a bit more) I came home to a package on the table at home, nail mail! So what pretties did I get today? My delivery of Lush Lacquer! I ordered 4 of their wonderfully gorgeous glitter polishes. They may be new on Etsy but they have *the* most awesome photos to show off their lust inspiring collection. You get a true idea of what you are getting and just how glittering and awesome they are.

Here is what I have received today! All photos courtesy of Lush Lacquer website.




They look even better in real life..and I am going to try one later this week. Truly excited about these polishes so go get some at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lushlacquer

Update on the Orly Androgynie mani...some tip wear but a massive chip on the thumb on Day 3, boo :(

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment