Tuesday 4 September 2012

China Glaze Under the Boardwalk

Since I am hopefully sunning myself in the lovely warmer weather of the Whitsundays I have for you one of the Summer 2012 China Glaze neons. Under the Board Walk is probably one of the not so neon neons, but it's purple and I like it!

China Glaze Under the Board WalkChina Glaze Under the Board Walk
 China Glaze Under the Board Walk without and with flash

China Glaze Under the Board Walk
 I used 2 Coats of China Glaze Under the Board Walk and no top coat here!

China Glaze Under the Board Walk

China Glaze Under the Board Walk

China Glaze Under the Board Walk

China Glaze Under the Board Walk

 As always China Glaze delivers and amazing polish, the colors are always pretty darned good, the application is awesome here! Although this is a jelly like polish it is opaque in 2 coats and drys so smooth with no cuticle pooling. I love this color although it probably isn't a retina burning as some of the others in the summer collection. I am a sucker for purple and this one has sucked me in!

Do you have any of the Summer 2012 Neons? Do you want this in your collection?

1 comment: