Sunday 16 June 2013

China Glaze Sun of a Peach and Zoya Beatrix

Hi guys! Is winter over yet?? Some people don't do winter well, I am one of them. I find the dark depressive and and I am just lethargic and bleh. I just want to sleep! So, when my nail supply store had the China Glaze Sunsational polishes in stock I was sooo happy to have some semblance of summer, even if its fake! They also had the Zoya Summer Pixie Dusts in store, woot! Since I am drawn to peach..Sun of a Peach was my first choice. It's SOOOOOO neon, I am in love! Zoya Beatrix goes well for an orange contrast, a match made in faux summer heaven. I also popped a layer of Hare Electric Flame on my thumb, and that looked awesome as well! Onto the pics :)

China Glaze Sun of a Peach with Zoya Beatrix nail art
China Glaze Sun Of A Peach, 2 coats, with Zoya Destiny free handed on first and little finger, attempted stamping on ring and striping tape design on middle finger!

China Glaze Sun of a Peach, Zoya Beatrix and Hare Electric Flame
Sunshine in bottles! L-R, China Glaze Sun of a Peach, Zoya Beatrix, Hare Electric Flame

Hare Electric Flame
Hare Electric Flame over CG Sun of a Peach on my thumb

China Glaze Sun of a Peach with Zoya Beatrix nail art
Zoya Beatrix with no top coat, faint stamping seen on ring finger

China Glaze Sun of a Peach with Zoya Beatrix nail art
Zoya Beatrix, so glittery! 

Iphone pic to show you the neon of Sun of a Peach that I woke up to..so glowy!

So, China Glaze Sun of a Peach wasn't the easiest to apply, none of the creme neons from the Sunsational collection are, but you know what I don't care! This color has zoomed up to my top 5 of polishes as it's peach, it's neon and its fabulous. I love this color. Zoya Beatrix was so glittery and easy to love as well and it looked really lovely with Sun of a Peach. I thought I would try stamping with Beatrix and it did work but the contrast wasn't great enough to be highly visible. I got a few strange looks with my Summer fabulous nails since it's Winter here, but you know what, the polish made me happy..so it didn't matter to me. 

What do you think about this look? Summer only? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment