Monday 19 August 2013

China Glaze FYI with P!NK dotticure and stamping

Today I have for you guys something I wore when I went to the Pink concert here in Melbourne last week :) Yes, she was amazing and I had a great time! For the manicure, I started off with China Glaze FYI as it came under the heading of "work appropriate" and then for the Pink concert I wanted to add some pink colored nail art. I went with a simple dotticure and stamping as that's what I felt like doing :) I have been a little bit nail art/polish de-inspired as I am on a no buy this month for my holiday next month. I am also doing a bit of organizing which is taking up some time for the holiday, including a holiday blog ..so my attentions have been split. This was the end result.

China Glaze FYI with pink dotticure and stamping
This is 2 coats of China Glaze FYI with dotticure using Ulta3 Pink Peony, China Glaze Something Sweet and Lilypad Lacquer Juicy Lips. Stamping with Ulta3 Pink Peony.

China Glaze  FYI
China Glaze FYI, 2 coats, no with topcoat- Lightbox and flash

China Glaze  FYI
 The holo is not super strong, but very pretty still :)

China Glaze FYI with pink dotticure and stamping
 FYI is a lovely gold/beige. The various pinks contrast well :)

China Glaze FYI with pink dotticure and stamping

Since the sun is hard to get here in Melbourne, and as I work when it's usually sunny, I managed to snap these pictures whilst at an Occupational Health and Safety refresher course. I am sure some people thought I was nuts running out on my lunch break with my polish bottle and camera..but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! FYI truly comes alive in the sun and it's a dark horse favorite for me. It applies well and just looks great with my skin tone. The Ulta3 Pink Peony is so pretty as dots, I am going to make sure I do a full manicure look with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment