Thursday 15 August 2013

Essie Bobbing for Baubles- Stamped and Fuzzy Coated

Hey guys, I feel so bad I have been missing in action. I worked EVERY day last week..and I know most people normally work everyday, but since I work 10 hour shifts and morning/afternoon shifts I was pooped most days! I have also been planning for a grand adventure with a girl friend to gallivant all over the USA. I might be a bit excited as it's 21 days out and I can't wait to go wine tasting in the Sonoma Valley, visit Yosemite National Park, see the Statue of Liberty, go to Disneyworld, have an Airboat ride in New Orleans and experience the wonder that is Las Vegas..a bit of downtime on the way home via Hawaii :) Anyways, I want to share with you something I did a while ago and forgot I had the pics.. Essie Bobbing for Baubles is an awesome dusky navy blue and I wanted to try one of my new Sally Hansen Fuzzy coats. I then attempted to match some stamping with it!
Essie Bobbing for Baubles with Sally Hansen Peach Fuzz and stamping
Essie Bobbing for Baubles with Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Peach Fuzz. Stamping with China Glaze Peachy Keen and Lemon Fizz. Scattered holo on one finger with China Glaze Fairy Dust

Essie Bobbing for Baubles with Sally Hansen Peach Fuzz and stamping


 Sally Hansen Peach Fuzz...I love bar glittah!

 Loving the navy blue with orange :)


This manicure was lovely and wintery and I really liked the navy/orange/yellow combo which I didn't expect. I love bar glitters and the fuzzy coats tick that box for me. I don't think the CG Fairy Dust added anything to this look so I should have skipped that! Essie's Bobbing for Baubles looked great on it's own and I am a bit sad I didn't get any pics of it on it's own..next time!
Thanks guys for hanging around with my sporadic posts..I will promise to try harder :) I will definitely be posting some haul pics and nail pics whilst overseas as well!

2 comments: