Sunday 24 November 2013

Ulta3 Blue Heaven with Holographic Stamping

Hi all! Well, it finally happened. I got my stamping nail art mojo back. Has taken forever since I have felt I have had inspiration to do some nail art, and then actually getting it right :) My inspiration was this lovely Ulta3 Blue Heaven that I stumbled across the other day..so pretty. I teamed it up OPI Call me Gwen-Ever which I found at a bargain price. Can I say, it's a very orange, orange? Anyways, to complete the look I had in mind I did some gradient nails with Gwen-Ever and Pretty Serious Generally Hazardous. I double stamped over Blue Heaven with China Glaze Sci Fly By and Take a Trek with Mash 43 plate. 
Ulta3 Blue Heaven with OPI Call me Gwen-Ever and stamping
Right Hand- Blue Heaven with Call me Gwen-Ever Accent

Ulta3 Blue Heaven with OPI Call me Gwen-Ever and stamping
Left Hand, Call Me Gwen-Ever with Blue Heaven accent

Ulta3 Blue Heaven with OPI Call me Gwen-Ever and stampingUlta3 Blue Heaven with OPI Call me Gwen-Ever and stamping
 Side by side comparison. Which do you like best?

Ulta3 Blue Heaven with OPI Call me Gwen-Ever and stamping
 Up close pic of stamping holo goodness :)

I loved how this came together overall.. I did have run outside like an idiot to catch the transient sun for these pics. Who says it's almost summer here?? Will see it when I believe it! Anyways, this was so fun and I enjoyed wearing this alot. Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment