Wednesday 19 March 2014

Kmart Pink Minx Skittles- taping, studs and glitter.

Hi guys! Today I have for you Pink Minx, which I wore a little while ago and I wanted to bling this lovely neon polish with some taping, studs and of course, a glitter accent nail. I do like my glitter accent nails and my ring finger seems to be the finger of choice! lol. Now, Pink Minx is a neon pink that I bought from Kmart for a whole $3 and I do love the formula, coverage and brush. Make sure you are well ventilated as they stink like Kleencolor polishes do! For this skittles mani I used some gorgeous neon studs I bought here, at Drama Queen Nails and placed them on my pointer finger. I did a taped off diagonal tip on my middle finger. I did a gradient of glitter using Crowstoes Heartless on my ring finger and I did a mani tip with some silver striping tape on my little finger :)


Kmart Pink Minx with neon studs, taping tip, striping tape and glitter gradient accent nail
Middle finger diagonal tape mani using China Glaze Something Sweet on the tip.

Kmart Pink Minx with neon studs, taping tip, striping tape and glitter gradient accent nail


Kmart Pink Minx with neon studs, taping tip, striping tape and glitter gradient accent nail

Kmart Pink Minx with neon studs, taping tip, striping tape and glitter gradient accent nail

 I wish I had captured the true beauty of Crowstoes Heartless, it's a gorgeous hot pink holographic glitter and I really didn't manage to get the best pic of it! Next time. I think I did pretty well with my taped tip look but you can see a little bit of tip wear as I wore this at work and worked pretty darned hard that day. I wash my hands and expose them to icky chemicals alot. Most of the girls laugh at my constant handcream/cuticle oil use but if I don't they get so dry. Plus I am still using some of the Essence Apple Cinnamon hand cream that came out last June (for $2 I may have quite a few!) and I love how it smells and how quickly it sinks in at work, and for $2 I don't feel bad for using heaps at work! Hope you are having a great day..I am still on holidays..talk to you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment