Saturday 29 March 2014

Pretty Serious The Pink One and Claris

Hi guys! I've been real life busy..had a lovely holiday in paradise (otherwise known as Fiji) and came back to some family issues, house cleaning and general de-cluttering and trying to get stuff done around the house. Back to work next week :( I've not really been doing my nails..no time, AND when I have done my nails on Thursday, the polish and the top coat just didn't set and ended up being a big fat mess, ugh. Last night I finally got around to putting on something really non work appropriate that I didn't manage to ding or smudge or completely stuff up. Today I have for you just a straight swatch of Pretty Serious The Pink One with Claris on the tips. The Pink One is an amazing pink that is so neon and bright with some lovely flashes of blue.

Pretty Serious The Pink  One and Claris
This is 2 coats of The Pink One, with Claris dabbed on the tips and a coat of Seche Vite :)

Pretty Serious The Pink  One and Claris


Pretty Serious The Pink  One and Claris
 Gorgeous flashes of blue :)

Well, I am going to attempt some nail art without stuffing that up as well! I don't feel out of practice but maybe my mojo is just not there at the moment. Ah well, try and try again till I am back in the swing of it. Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment