Sunday 6 April 2014

Autism Awareness Week- Barry M Turquoise, OPI Eurso Eurso and China Glaze Dorothy Who?

Hey Guys! Hows your week or weekend going? This is my first week back from annual leave and being back at work is a steep getting out of bed early curve..and going to bed much earlier, LOL. This means I've also not really been blogging. I have been polishing my nails though! This week I wore blue for Paint It Blue for Austism Awareness. I am going to be painting my nails blue for this month as I have plenty of blues in my stash :) Today I have for you what I wore this week. Barry M Turquoise was the base, I then used striping tape to do a strip of China Glaze Dorothy Who? and the tips with OPO Eurso Eurso. I also stamped my ring finger with Eurso Eurso and colored in a little jigsaw piece with Dorothy Who? Sorry for the tip wear but this is nearly a week down the track so it's done well!

Austism Awareness- OPI Eurso Eurso, Barry M Turquoise and China Glaze Dorothy Who? with puzzle stamping

Austism Awareness- OPI Eurso Eurso, Barry M Turquoise and China Glaze Dorothy Who? with puzzle stamping


Austism Awareness- OPI Eurso Eurso, Barry M Turquoise and China Glaze Dorothy Who? with puzzle stamping

 I completely loved how this looked, I am pretty proud of my striping tape placement..I am sure my tongue poking out whilst I am concentrating make all the difference! I was being super careful so I think that helps. The stamping gods were with me on the day,  so overall  I was really happy with how things turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment