Wednesday 4 June 2014

Loki's Lacquer We Are Happy Little Vegemites

Hi guys! Today I have for you a brown holographic glitter polish that is super unique as it was a part of an Australia Day raffle that I won at least 2 Australia Days ago. This was made by the lovely Tara from Loki's Lacquer and celebrates all that is Australian...Vegemite! Now, Vegemite is something all Aussie kids are raised on, it's a yeast extract dark brown spread that is absolutely yummy on toast with lots of butter or in a cheese toasty (btw, only a thin spread is required or it's far too much!) and in nail polish form it looks like..this!
 Loki's Lacquer We Are Happy Little Vegemites- gorgeous brown holo with red and yellow glitters.

Looks like like the jar, but prettier, yes?


So happy I managed to catch the 0.3 seconds of sunlight we had today in cold old winterey Melbourne. Some people love winter, not I..I like warmth, daylight and sunlight (for holo's of course!). Tara, the owner of Loki's Lacquer isn't currently making polish..so I love that I have a few of her special polishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment