Friday 15 March 2013

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Superhero..with stamping!

Evening all you lovely people out there! So, I was sick last week..and I have gone from being sick to being fully back at work and working 44 hours...and I have felt everyone of those hours! I sometimes envy people who have 9-5 jobs and when they aren't feeling great can throttle down and cruise at work for a bit. I work in healthcare and the 8-10 hour shifts can drain you to the point of being comatose on the couch *cough like tonight cough*. It hasn't helped that the workload has ramped up from busy but manageable to outta-control-which-one-of-the-12-cases-that-must-be-done-right-now goes first?! I hope the dust settles soon.

Anyways, somehow my nails have grown insanely long (for me) and after the cute Ulta3 Pastel Yellow I put on the other day I decided to take the mani just that bit further and try out Whimsical Ideas by Pam Superhero I bought a little while ago in a group buy with the Aussie Nails Girls group. I decided to accent just 3 fingers with Superhero and stamp the other 2 for variety..here's how it turned out.

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Superhero
2 Coats of Superhero on first 2 finger, stamping with China Glaze Happy go Lucky

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Superhero
Macro shot of Superhero, jelly yellow base with blue and yellow hexes, red stars and micro gold glittahs

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Superhero
 Macro on the nail, gorgeous glitter combo!

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Superhero
Glitter and stamping..do they go together?

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Superhero
Mix and match yellow mani, sucess or fail?

I quite liked how this turned out..in real life the stamping contrast wasn't quite as great with the  images being a little difficult to distinguish from the background..but maybe I could have picked a better stamping image choice...like stars (duh!) to tie in better with Superhero. Clearly, I thought contrasting rather than matching when I did this :) Anyways, it made me happy to wear it. Whimsical Ideas by Pam Superhero was easy to apply, I didn't have to glitter fish and the bow on the bottle is always so cute!

What do you think? Mani yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment