Wednesday 22 May 2013

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava with stamping

Hello all! It's cold down here in Melb..did I mention hate winter?? Anyways, I was wearing Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava the other day and loving it sick, but I wanted to make the polish last a little bit longer, so I thought..STAMPING :) I wanted to stamp with a color that contrasted but complimented the goldy/red color and Essie Penny Talk came to mind. I fossicked amongst my ever growing stamping plate collection and found some flames in my Wistona set that I thought would look pretty cool. Here is the result. 


Sally Hansen Lava Shine with Flame Stamping
 Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lave with Essie Penny Talk, indirect light

Sally Hansen Lava Shine with Flame Stamping


Sally Hansen Lava Shine with Flame Stamping

Sally Hansen Lava Shine with Flame Stamping
 With flash

This is possibly not the most original combination,but you know what, it works for me :) Essie Penny Talk stamps wonderfully and give this a lovely brassy tone and the duochromatic nature of lustre shine Lava makes the flames almost glow. So I love it, of course! I already have purchased a back up bottle of Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava and Essie Penny Talk as I really like both separately AND together! Hope your week is going well. Have you bought any polish? I may have snuck in 5 or so to the stash today :)

4 comments:

  1. lol, I have a Essie Penny talk back up too! I love it so much I've been contemplating getting a third.... just in case.
    This manicure is great. I love that stamp. For some reason it reminds me of those inflatable dancing tube man things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I didn't think about the inflatable dancing tube man things..but I can see it now :)

      Delete