Saturday 20 July 2013

Aussie Nails Monday..erm, Saturday- Purple

Hello everyone! Okay, so this post is super dooper late. I will preface with..I did do this on Monday but didn't like the photos. But today as I look at them again after really busy week and a good sleep, they don't suck that much! So Aussie Nails Monday this week was Purple. So I picked 3 purples I liked and squished them together and stamped :) Some mani's work just like that, tee hee.
For this I used a base of China Glaze Light as Air, and then sponged CG Light As Air, CG Grape Pop and Pretty Serious Purple Monkey Dishwsher. Stamping with Bundle Monster Holiday Plates with CG Millennium.


 A bit bottom heavy with the darker purples, but I still love it!


 I really loved this in person, but unfortunately it didn't fully translate in the pics quite as well. I should have chosen a less dark purple the middle color as it looks a bit bottom heavy. But meh! It's still purple and purple is awesome:) I have to try and get a better picture of Pretty Serious Purple Monkey Dishwasher as this polish is Ah-may-zing! Go get yerself it..right now..you will love it! Sorry this post wasn't earlier..and like, on a Monday..but it's before the next challenge which is Magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment