Friday 20 December 2013

A England Order of the Garter with Nerd Lacquer Shiny

I know it's christmas, but I haven't felt really christmassy yet! I bought my first present yesterday, yeah..not doing so well. Today has been super busy with air conditioning being install at our house, in a timely fashion of course, considering it hit 40 degrees celsius. I don't know how tradies do the early hours..6.45am, ugh! After running around like crazy I finally crashed around 5pm and had to have a nanna nap, my brain just wouldn't function! Before I had my snooze I took some pics of what I wore for the last few days.

A England Order of the Garter with NerdLacquer Shiny accent and stamping
I started with a base of A England Order of the Garter, except for an accent nail of Nerd Lacquer Shiny on my ring finger. I then stamped my new Bundle Monster plates on my first finger using China Glaze Millennium and Bahamian Escape on my middle finger. I did a kinda gradient on my little finger with sponging OPI DS Magic and on my thumb a gradient of China Glaze Glistening snow at the cuticle end and Techno further down. 

I love me some holo bling!

A England Order of the Garter with NerdLacquer Shiny accent and stamping
 Oh the blue shimmer in A England Order of the Garter :)

A England Order of the Garter with NerdLacquer Shiny accent and stamping
 You can see the OPI DS Magic shimmer on the little finger here :)

A England Order of the Garter with NerdLacquer Shiny accent and stamping
 Here is a quick pic of my right hand, gah! Holo awesomeness and I love the Nerd Lacquer Shiny :)

A England Order of the Garter with NerdLacquer Shiny accent and stamping

 I've been doing the mix n match mani on the left and right hands a fair bit atm. I use 5 different nail designs or looks but switch up which nails I put them on on each hand. Although I tend to leave the ring finger as a glitter accent. I might try switching that up next time too! Next post will be a Christmas mani, I swear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment