Sunday 22 December 2013

It's Christmas! Christmas Skittles mani :)

Okay, so it finally feels like Christmas for me! I have had my Christmas nails on, have watched one of my first Christmas movies that I always watch at Christmas..Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather and I am finally getting around to wrapping presents, well the 4 presents out of like 20 I only have :) 
We have been doing some home improvements..air conditioning, curtains, sheers, window tints to try and get ready for a hot summer....and today is raining but hot..nice summer weather where are you? Christmas day is always hot and sunny in Australia, and I am sure it will pull through this year.

So, here is my Christmas skittle nails I did...a little bit of Christmas on each finger. The first finger is Essence L.O.L with Bundle monster stamping in Essence The Green and the Grunge. The middle finger is KBShimmer Strung Out, Ring finger is Layla Soft Touch Marshmallow Twinkle with dotting in various different colors and the little finger is Essence Fame Fatale with Bundle Monster stamping. My thumb had a green sweater stamping look using Essence The Green and the Grunge with bundle Monster stamping which you can see on my left hand later!

Christmas Skittle nails with Layla Marshmallow Twilight, Essence and KBShimmer Strung Out and Bundle Monster stamping

Christmas Skittle nails with Layla Marshmallow Twilight, Essence and KBShimmer Strung Out and Bundle Monster stamping


Here is my left hand which used the same skittles colors but my first finger with the Essence  and Bundle Monster stamping.
Christmas Skittle nails with Layla Marshmallow Twilight, Essence and KBShimmer Strung Out and Bundle Monster stamping
 Left hand- first finger has Essence The green and the grunge with Bundle monster stamping in Essence Icy Princess. Yay! Another nice stamping silver. Love how this tree came out :)

Now I had no sun to take these photos in, but I still think these look pretty and christmassy. People commented on the lime green nail with the tree and the sweater look dark green nail. My personal fav is the red Santa hat nail and the KBShimmer Strung Out! LOL.
Hope you are having a great weekend and not too must last minute Xmas shopping like I have to do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment