Wednesday 7 May 2014

Face Of Australia Some Like It Hot and OPI Jinx- Orange for Untried May

Hello...orange..do you love it or hate it? I never gave orange polish much thought in the past apart from "only old people wear orange"..boy was I wrong. Corals and oranges are amongst some of my most fave polishes to wear, neon on toes is a must for summer and suprisingly the brighter the better on my nails is the only way to go. So, I was out and  about and saw Face of Australia had a sale in Big W. So I thought I was ping the barcode on the Screen Siren collection and to my suprise they were a whole $1.75, so of course..they all came home with me. This collection is all inspired by Marilyn Monroe and this one is called Some Like It Hot and is a bright leaning neon orange.

Face of Australia Some Like It Hot
This is 2 coats of FOA Some Like It hot with top coat.

Face of Australia Some Like It Hot

Face of Australia Some Like It Hot

Then to add a bit of bling I thought I would do texture tips with OPI Jinx which is a Coral orange but looks like I dipped my fingers in sugar! 
Face of Australia Some Like It Hot with OPI Jinx

Face of Australia Some Like It Hot with OPI Jinx

Face of Australia Some Like It Hot with OPI Jinx

So, this wasn't particularly nail arty, but I sometimes the simple manis are the most effective. I really loved how this one looked. The contrast in the oranges and the textures was so bling and I really didn't want to take it off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment