Monday 5 May 2014

Catrice Call Me Princess- Texture for Untried May

Happy Monday! Today I have for you my first Catrice and one of my newest untried's in my collection courtesy of the lovely Lab Muffin who muled some polish for me from Switzerland! So cool :) She sent me this Catrice Texture polish called Call Me Princess, so when I saw Texture for May 3rd on The Amy's Untried Challenge I had to see what it was like! Now, can I just say, this is sooo glarey and in-your-face pink with gold shimmer texture and I love it because of it! For this swatch I used 2 coats of Call Me Princess and I was lucky enough to catch some sun in between the cold and miserable rain this is our weather in Australia.. can you tell I miss summer??

Catrice Call Me Princess

Catrice Call Me Princess


Catrice Call Me Princess

Catrice Call Me Princess

This is actually a really pretty pink texture and super fun for when you are feeling girly and reminds me of a pink version of OPI Jinx. The formula was really good and this was 2 coats but I think it could have done with a 3rd coat. What do you think about this? It's pretty much a love or hate polish and I do love it, LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I picked this up recently and I love it too :)

    ReplyDelete