Thursday 9 January 2014

ANMonday- Dots.. on a Thursday!

Hi guys, today I have for you my ANMonday challenge, which is dots! I am a little late to the party which is nothing unusual for me, sorry 'bout that. I've had a busy week thus far with work, an unhappy cat  requiring a vet trip and trying to stick to a healthy eating plan. Food organization is not something that comes naturally for me so I have to put in a fair bit of time/effort. Bleh. Anyways, on Monday it was cloudy and cold here, when its meant to be the height of summer so I wanted a sunny looking mani. This is what I came up with!

China Glaze Lemon Fizz with NerdLacquer Regeneration accent and dotting and stamping
Polishes used were, base of China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Accent nail in NerdLacquer Regeneration. Stamping  was with Pueen plate 49 KBShimmer 24 Carrot Bold and dotting done with KBShimmer 24 Carrot Bold, Sinful Colors Cloud 9 and Nails Inc Hobart Place.

China Glaze Lemon Fizz with NerdLacquer Regeneration accent and dotting and stamping

China Glaze Lemon Fizz with NerdLacquer Regeneration accent and dotting and stamping
 The KBShimmer 24 Carrot Bold was more vibrant in realy life, but you can see some of the brightness on the little finger!

China Glaze Lemon Fizz with NerdLacquer Regeneration accent and dotting and stamping

I really enjoyed wearing this and quite a few people commented. I think it has a slightly retro feel to it because of the stamping? Anyways. I love the orange yellow combo and I seem to have a pattern of cremes with glitter accents and stamping..hmm. I should really try and stretch myself a bit more! LOL. Anyways, some nice sunny days coming up, you know what that means..holos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment