Wednesday 1 January 2014

Sally Hansen Drama Sheen and Happy New Years stamping :)

Well, it's New Years day and to be honest I always want NYE to be fabulous but it turns out to be more anticlimactic than anything! I worked from midday to 9pm NYE..saving lives and then a quiet night in watching some tv and having a few adult beverages. So I did a bit of a NYE manicure, but it wasn't a total success in my books. Lemme say, I purchased Sally Hansen Tripe Shine on sale..Drama Sheen. I love the color in the bottle. I don't love the 4 coats it requires to get to opacity. I did love it when it got to opacity, but then with a top coat and a base coat....tip wear was one day and massive. Ugh! So disappointed. So when I stamped I felt like I reviving a week old mani, not one done the day before. Maybe I should have waited a bit longer in between the coats or something, but ain't nobody got time for that. Whilst I a having a sook, the bottles of the Sally Hansen Triple shine, not the best for taking pics. So be warned unco looking pics ahead, LOL!

First of all, Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Drama Sheen
Sally Hansen Drama Sheen


Sally Hansen Drama Sheen

Sally Hansen Drama Sheen
 I love that this is a pretty lilac color with a pink sheen in the bottle and on the nail :)

Now for some NYE stamping and glittah.
Sally Hansen Drama Sheen with Color Club Wild at Heart stamping
Stamping with Bundle Monster Holiday plates with Color Club Wild at Heart and ring finger glitter gradient with Girly Bits Purple Potion. Accent glitter on first finger is China Glaze Glistening Snow.

Sally Hansen Drama Sheen with Color Club Wild at Heart stamping
 Color Club Wild at Heart is a lovely scattered holo and Girly Bits Purple Potion a pretty holo glittah :)

Sally Hansen Drama Sheen with Color Club Wild at Heart stamping
 I thought the pinky stamping with Live, Laugh and Love would be a good representation of the New Year hopefulness :)

Sally Hansen Drama Sheen with Color Club Wild at Heart stamping
 You can see the worst tip wear on the middle finger! I did use Seche as a top coat so might try a different one to see changes the tip wear.

So, Happy New Year! Hope you have goals and dreams to achieve, with a brand new year to make awesome things happen :) Do I have any resolutions? Nope..not really. To be happy is alls. If that means I have to eat better, sleep more, learn how to take better pics of my nails...then I'll work on those things, but not hold myself to ransom to do so. 
Ps. Day 1 of Carb detox is in progress though! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment