Thursday 23 January 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Pool Party

So, I am not a massive fan of sheer polish..or frosty polish. But that didn't seem to matter when I had to buy the new Sally Hansen Triple Shine Pool Party! Pool Party is a light blue sheer polish with a blue sheen in the light and takes 3 coats for opaqueness. This is 1 more coat than I usually have time for. For anyone who knows me, I'm not the most patient person in the world. Anyways. This is 3 coats of Pool Party with top coat. The coats were quick and built up nicely :)


Sally Hansen Triple Shine Pool Party


Sally Hansen Triple Shine Pool Party


Sally Hansen Triple Shine Pool Party
 Slight visible nail line, but I wasn't doing more than 3 coats!

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Pool Party
 Slightly duskier blue and more opaque looking in the shade :)

So, do I love this polish? Nah..I do like it, but not love it. I like how the blue iridescent sheen saves this from being just another blue sheer polish. I don't look at my nails and go "this is awesome!"  It's just "nice". So I won't be wearing it as it..check back to see how I tiz this up. I purchased my Sally Hansen from Priceline on special, it was still $7 or so. Worth it...yeah, but only with a fast drying top coat that can handle 3 layers of polish AND with something else over it it! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment