Saturday 19 May 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire

My Fantasy Fire arrived in the mail on Friday, woot! So I was very excited this weekend to try it out. I have seen others layer it over a base coat to try and spare the teeny tiny bottles so thought Kleancolor Sapphire would be a great base.

I forgot to take a photo of it, but here is a pic of how it looked...just not on my nails!:


Then, with a coat of Max Factor Fantasy Fire..hmm..where did it go?
KleanColor Sapphire, Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Fantasy Fire

The "fire" in the Fantasy Fire has been eaten a bit by the Klean color basecoat and is hard to photograph. The bottom pic is the truest representation of how it looks. It's turned the Sapphire into more or a Royal Blue.

Here is a pic of the bottle, the purpley/fire-ness is more evident.


 I think I am going to bling this mani out now, with some stamping and Lush Lacquer glitter polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment