Monday 14 May 2012

Orly Androgynie

Well, it's kinda late in the day, but I decided to post on what my nails for this week are...oh, and happy Mothers day to all the mums out there! I love my mother and we had a lovely family BBQ with lots of laughs, fun and a little bit of alcohol! An afternoon nap later and all is well :)

So, it's black a spacey on my nails this week and I love how it's turned out, but not sure it has staying power to last until Thursday...Here is Orly Androgynie with Bundle Monster stamping!
Orly Androgynie, Bundle Monster, Nail stamping
Left Hand
Orly Androgynie, Bundle Monster, Nail Stamping
Right Hand
Orly Androgynie, Bundle Monster, Nail stamping


So the layers of pretty polishes on this mani are, Base- CND Stickey, 1 coat of China Glaze Liquid Leather, 1 x coat of Orly Androgynie (stored upside down to get all those gorgeous bigger glitters). I wanted some extra blingy, bling, bling..so put a thin coat of China Glaze Snow Globe over the top. I did think initially that I had made a big fat mess of the whole thing!! But with the stamping on some of the nails I think it looks pretty good :) I used Bundle Monster and China Glaze Millennium to stamp on the thumb, forefinger and ring finger and finally finished with 2 coats of INM Out the Door. I did change up the same 3 designs on the left and right hand. I think I like my right hand better than my left after all that! :)

Orly Androgynie is a hard polish to apply well..and both the Liquid Leather and Androgynie kicked my butt clean up wise. So difficult, but worth it! I am going to work on making my cuticles less crevice-y..if you know what I mean, too much nail biting history, grr.

Already thinking about the next color I want to use..and design..will see if I can last til Thursday!

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment