Sunday 15 July 2012

China Glaze OMG Skittle Manicure

Winter has been sooo drab and my workplace so suffocating that it was *awesome* (said in a high pitched tone) to wear something pretty, blingy and colorful! I couldn't decide on one color of the China Glaze OMG collection, so I chose 10 and skittled my nails up like a shimmery holographic rainbow. I did accent french tips on both ring fingers, Lush Lacquer Slime Time over L8R G8R and Dollish Gym Tan Laundry over 2Nite.

China Glaze OMG Skittles Manicure
Left Hand- L-R, China Glaze FYI, BFF, L8R G8R and IDK

China Glaze OMG
 China Glaze OMG, so awesome!

China Glaze OMG Skittles ManicureChina Glaze OMG Skittles Manicure
Left Hand - Skittles without and with Flash

China Glaze OMG Skittles Manicure
Right Hand - L-R, China Glaze LOL, 2Nite, QT, TTYL and GR8

China Glaze OMG Skittles ManicureChina Glaze OMG Skittles Manicure
 Skittles without and with flash

China Glaze QT
Gratuitous holographic shot! :)

So, I lurved this skittles with all its blingy holographicness and it was just a fun easy look to do. The China Glaze formulas are always fantastic and these were no exception. My favorites of today were OMG, L8R G8R, BFF and IDK. Tomorrow who knows which one I will favor :) I do also have TMI and DV8 is on the way. The OMG's aren't easy to get, but watch out for the blog sales are they do come up and are soooooooooo worth it.

It's Friday for me tomorrow and I am looking forward to having a nice sleep in on Tuesday :) Hope you had a great weekend for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment