Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ulta3 Blue Marlin and Lynnderella Bride of Franken with stamping

So, here is an evolving mani that I did over a few days...just wanted to show you how I recycled the mani as it wore/I got bored with it over 2 day (geez, it felt like a week!) Blue sounded good so I grabbed a shiny bottle of Ulta3's Blue Marlin. I didn't take a photo of the base as I was just playing around. But here is a bottle pic.

Ulta3 Blue MarlinUlta3 Blue Marlin
 Blue Marlin without and With Flash

Ulta3 Blue Marlin
 Borrowed nail pic of Blue Marlin from swatchgirl.com :)

Ulta3 Blue Marlin
 Here is Blue Marlin with a layer of Lynnderella Bride of Franken

Ulta3 Blue MarlinUlta3 Blue Marlin
 Blue Marlin with flash :) The sparkle of Bride of Franken shows up in sunlight.

After a few days I got bored and stamped with China Glaze Millennium 
China Glaze MillenniumChina Glaze Millennium
CG Millennium without and with flash


Ulta3 Blue Marlin with China Glaze Millennium stampingUlta3 Blue Marlin with China Glaze Millennium stamping
 Left Hand stamping both with Flash

Ulta3 Blue Marlin with China Glaze Millennium stampingUlta3 Blue Marlin with China Glaze Millennium stamping
 Right Hand Stamping both with flash

Ulta3 Blue Marlin with China Glaze Millennium stamping
 How it looked in the sunlight :) I did the french tip with Ozotic 509

I stamped all the designs with MASH plates :) I really like the left thumb which is ninja stars. I also like how Blue Marlin changes in intensity depending oh the light! I am impressed with how the MASH plates stamp, they are pretty easy to use. I used Ulta3 base coat and Seche Vite for the top coat. In the last pic you can see a little nail tip wear but that can be masked by the stamping and/or adding a french tip. This has the extra bonus of extending the mani :)
Trying to decide on the next color..dark or light? Neon or shimmery..I can't decide! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment