In order to to accept the award you must follow a few rules
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs.
So, for those who are interested to learn a little more about me ..please read on!
11 Things about myself
1. I was a chronic nail biter until this year (2012) and I find that if I have nail polish on, I don't bite them.
2. I have a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Nursing Degree.
3. I love Vampire books, movies...any thing dark, strange and slightly twisted and I'm hooked.
4. I have Anosmia. I can't smell bad/strong chemicals etc like others can. I can smell things but to about half the degree others do.
5. I like all things sparkly and shiny. I like my jewellery, my phone accessories and nail polish blingy and sparkly. Sparkly makes me happy.
6. I've learnt over time and through my various jobs to become quite assertive. I sometimes carry this through into my home life. This can sometimes come through a little bossy or insensitive but I always have the best intentions
7. My best friend lives in Qataar, she moved there this year and I miss her alot.
8. I really wish I could sing well. I am so tone deaf and suck at singing but I sing away anyways cos it's fun.
9. I think like a boy when it comes to fixing things or problem solving. Not helpful when others are looking for sympathy.
10. My mother is the person I admire most, she is kind and awesome and so cute! I am going to make her into a Life Gem so she is always with me.
11. I have had my motorcycle license for around 10 years and my last motorbike was a Ducati Monster 750 in red :)
My 11 Questions from Bec/Natalie and Katie combined
1. How did you start blogging?
I started blogging Jan this year, initially it was just a general blog about me and my thoughts like a journal. When I started collecting polish and exploring the polish blogosphere I found that I wanted a creative outlet with which to reach out to like minded polish mad people like me :) The nail polish blog started at the end of April right here!
2. Were do you live?
3. If you were stuck on an island what are the top five things you need?
My cats Tiller and Gixxer
4. What's your favourite nail polish finish/all time fav nail polish?
Multichromatic, All time fav would be China Glaze OMG
5. What color is the sky in your imagination?
6. If you could have a super power what would it be?
Not really a superpower, but I would like to be a Vampire :)
7. What are your hobbies other than blogging?
Reading, movies, sleeping, travelling,
8.If you could create any gemstone anytime you wanted with your bare hands, what would it be and why?
Diamonds, I love the clarity and sparkliness of them. They are pure looking :)
9. What trends do you hate?
Not a fan of fluoro clothing, shoes etc. It was 80's it needs to stay in the 80's. Neon nailpolish is completely different though!
10. What is your favorite sweet treat AND If you were a drag queen, what would your stage name be?
My fave sweet treat is Ice Cream.. any. My drag queen name would be Meow Divine..LOL.
11. What are your pet peeves?
Smoking- hate it with a passion
Ignorant people- hate stupidity
People who talk during movies about what they don't understand or what they think will happen, just watch the movie and it will be revealed!
Negative people...if you don't like something change it or be constructive about it. Don't just whine.
My Questions for you
1. Who would you turn gay for?
2. What can you do better than anyone else?
3. What is your all time fav nail polish?
4. Favorite movie of all time?
5. What did you do last Saturday night?
6. Where you have traveled that you loved and was an awesome place?
7. What could you eat everyday without getting sick of it?
8. What are your pet peeves?
9. What are your other hobbies?
10. If you were stranded on a desert island what 5 things would you take?
11. What do most people not know about you?
My Nominations (sorry if this is a repeat nomination, there is lots of love for you!)
Thanks for reading this extravaganza of a post..and back to nail polish pics tomorrow!