Thursday 14 June 2012

A-England Order of the Garter

Hello, hello...it's meant to be good evening and here is my post, but I was so tired that the post never eventuated last night, and so, there will be 2 posts today, this one which is an A-England Order of the Garter swatch and the other...well, you'll see I guess! :)

Anyways, onto the swatching goodness. I received my first A-Englands through a blog sale last week (thanks Rachel!) and Order of the Garter was one of them. I am such a sucker for blue polishes and this one is so pretty!

A-England Order of the GarterA-England Order of the Garter
Order of the Garter, without and with Flash

A-England Order of the Garter
 Extreme close up of blue and light blue flecks

Now for the on the nail shots, I used just one coat over a blue that I was already wearing, no top coat..
A-England Order of the Garter
Royal Blue goodness

A-England Order of the Garter


A-England Order of the GarterA-England Order of the Garter
Hello blue shimmery goodness! Pics with flash.

A-England Order of the Garter
Up close and personal blue on blue action!

A-England Order of the Garter
This photo doesn't really need to be here, I just liked how the polish reflected the light.

As you can see A-England Order of the Garter is a blue of awesomeness and has the lovliest light blue shimmer to it in different light. The formula was easy to work with and you can get it internationally from a few different websites, A-England will ship direct and both Ninja Polish and Llarowe stock the A-England range and have various stocks in store at any given time. The A-England polishes have 2 ranges, one of them holographic and  I have order a few more of the holographic range as I think these are awesome polishes with very cool names which I can't wait to try!

Thanks for reading and I will catch you again in a few hours with my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment