Sunday 17 June 2012

Lynnderellas..excitment and dissapointment at the same time

Lynnderellas.. one of the hardest to get polish out there (besides Dollish!) and I just managed to stumble across a flash sale at Llarowe and to my excitement I load up my cart with 5 polishes, then I zip over to Girly Bits to pop in a holographic top coat. I go to pay, and ALL my Lynns were no longer available in my cart. I was crushed. They were IN my cart, dag nammit. Seriously, how do you eject a girls shopping? *crys* I was pretty angry and upset. I've done the frenzy buy with Dollish and once something is in your cart, it's there..it's yours. Almost to tears I send off an angry/upset email to Llarowe stating such sentiments.

5 mins later, I refresh the page...and some different Lynns are available.. Ooookay...I hastily put some in my cart and PAY so they can't be removed. I go back for a few more, and again pop 2 more in my cart only to have them VANISH!! Really?? Why do that me. So there are 3 Lynns now that I am upset I don't own as I put them in my cart and was on my way to pay. Don't get me wrong I am happy I am getting any Lynns, but I really hate having items pulled out of my hands as I am going to the checkout :(

It's left a sour taste in my mouth about the whole experience...I didn't believe there was a whole "drama" around getting Lynnderellas, but I guess I was wrong. I can't even get excited about the Lynnderellas I bought I am still that upset. Maybe tomorrow when I will regain some excitement, but I guess my life won't be complete until I have a chance to reclaim Nosegay, Love, Lace and Lilacs and Very Pretty Vampire which were in my reach....for 5 whole minutes :(

4 comments:

  1. I'm sad that people are still having so much trouble getting Lynderella polishes. It's kinda soured me on getting any more (a friend of mine gifted me Connect The Dots, The Glittering Crowd and Snow Angel(?)). They are very pretty but just not worth the heartache to me. Lynderella really needs to look at large scale manufacturing to meet her demand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flash sale process soured me definitely... I don't think it has anything to do with Lynn, more the Llarowe buying website from what I saw. Unless you immediately checkout/pay for what's in your cart, it's not yours..what's the point of a cart? Wish list it is :)

      Delete
  2. Oh you poor thing Jas:(. I'd read somewhere about this happening to others. Frankly though as much as I find some of the Lynnderellas incredibly pretty I haven't been able to bring myself to even check the Ilarowe website on the off chance. I gather that there's meant to be a wish-list process starting soon so depending on how involved that ends up appearing I may have a go. But there's still a gorgeous great big lacquerhead world out there with or without the crazy, difficult to obtain stuff:). Enough for me anyway. Cheer up honey, it's only polish:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, I know it's just polish..but it's such pretty polish :) It's actually not about the Lynnderellas but more the process which was below average. I am going to order on the wish list and wait my turn and stress no more! LOL. I was up at 2am which is when the sale went on and stumbled across it, if I was a normal person that slept normal hours I would be in blissful ignorance :)

      Delete