Monday 18 June 2012

Kleancolor Sheer Pastel Cocoa..erm, Pink, just call it Pink!

Evenink! First off can I say, yes..I am lame, but my FLOAM came today. Tiny bit excited by this matte glitter goodness in a bottle. I almost squeed with excitment when I opened my nail mail but instead I just giggled a bit with excitment, I don't squee, hehe. I am thinking though that Friday may be redubbed Floam Friday this week!

Anyways, onto the topic at hand and that would be Kleancolor(KC) Sheer Pastel Cocoa (151). I bought some Kleancolors from Evilbay a while back and KC Sheer Pastel Cocoa was one I threw in to make up the numbers. I used it on my Jelly Sandwich a little while ago with disastrous results (nail polish landslide off my nails!) so I wanted to try it again see if the color is worth the effort!

Kleancolor Sheer Pastel CocoaKleancolor Sheer Pastel Cocoa
 Kleancolor Sheer Pastel Cocoa without and with flash

Kleancolor Sheer Pastel Cocoa
This was 2 coats with a basecoat and no top coat.

Kleancolor Sheer Pastel CocoaKleancolor Sheer Pastel Cocoa
 Without and With Flash, no visible nail line which is good

Kleancolor Sheer Pastel Cocoa
 Dusky Pink

Kleancolor Sheer Pastel Cocoa
Light Pink in a slightly different light.

Kleancolor Sheer Pastel Cocoa is a pink that is dusky to light pink depending on the light. For a "Sheer" color it has surprisingly good coverage in just 2 reasonably thin layers of polish, so not so "Sheer". I didn't wear this as a full mani, but I do know that the Kleancolors can dry a bit slower so a fast dry topcoat would be a must or it would squish on touch. The polish itself dries nice and shiny which is awesome and Kleancolors are notoriously smelly but worth the effort I believe :) I bought this polish on ebay for around $2 as I haven't seen Kleancolors in Australia. 

4 comments:

  1. I love Kleancolor polishes! I buy mine from Beautyjoint.com, less than $2.00 although shipping can be annoying :P
    It's not as sheer as you would expect! Funny, I don't mind the smell of them at all :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must check out Beautyjoint :) I don't mind the smell either actually!

      Delete
    2. Haha I don't know what people are complaining about ;)

      Delete